Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Adding to the Mayhem...

First things first, my climber from my fantasy TdF team, Mauricio Soler, had to abandon today with a broken wrist. So sad, for him and for me. I had moved up in the rankings from 1771 after the second stage to 1645 after the fourth. I could still do okay, but probably not, without a climber.

The metal face plate part of my phone was coming loose, so I glued it down with gorilla glue. Now the space key is stuck down. It still works, but texting today has kind of been a pain. Alex really wants a new phone (the kind she wants escapes me this second), but if she were to get one, I could have hers...

I will be spending the day at the White River Amphitheater selling pop and water to Mayhem Tour enthusiasts. Although I have no idea how long this is going to go, I'm not optimistic for getting home before 9:00. If I do, it will be like a special surprise to me!

No comments: