Friday, June 27, 2008

Vomit

We got into Kalispell around 6:15 on Thursday night. The drive wasn't bad. Having the dvd players just helps so much. But I think on the way home, Alex will be trying out some dramamine. She has been seeming to develop sort of a motion sickness problem lately. When we got to mom and dad's, my mom brought up the bucket of margaritas she's had frozen downstairs. Jana and the boys came over, and when Jana said she didn't want a margarita, I punched her and said, yeah, you do, or something innocuous to that effect. What happened approximately an hour and a half later was NOT my fault. It was something to see, however, since I don't think I've ever seen my sister drunk. While it was not pretty, she did have around a good half hour of total fun. It was just over too quick. I guess I won't be bugging her, innocuously, to drink at my cousin's wedding...

No comments: