Friday, January 25, 2008

Legitimate Black Eye


Alex got kneed in the eye at soccer the other night. I wish we'd have taken a picture the next day, but I was pretty sure she'd never let me, so I never asked. Last night I was kind of teasing her and I said, How often are you ever going to have a legitimate black eye, which if you think about it, is probably not very often. So she let me take the picture. It sort of just looks like eye makeup on one eye, but it was actually pretty purple the day before. She even had kids ask her why she put makeup on only one eye. I don't know what I'll do if I start seeing kids running around with makeup on only one eye. Oh, she also got her finger jammed the same night and there is a black line on there also, but the picture didn't turn out. Also, that's Tugger, who doesn't have a black eye, but just loves her some Alex...

No comments: