Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year's Resolution

The other day I was at Curves, and we have this monthly goals board now, where you write your resolutions and once they're achieved (monthly), you get to move the post-it to the Achieved board. I know most people were submitting their fitness and health goals, but keeping up with my blog is also one of my goals, so I included that as well. I was talking to my sister later, and I said that I wondered how weird people would think I was if I put one of my resolutions is to perfect my fake British accent. See, it's not your typical resolution, and I think it would be totally cool to be able to pull that out and use it whenever you want. Why can't it be my resolution? Anyway, this is one of my new favorite songs, and when you're singing along in your car, you can totally do the accent.

No comments: