Thursday, May 8, 2008

Text Messaging with a Purpose

I was thinking, now that I have unlimited text messaging, that I should maybe start cleaning out some of the older texts I have been saving. My sister and I regularly text quotes from movies and T.V., so I've saved quite a few. While this won't mean anything to anyone else, probably, I figured I'd record a few every now and then so I will always have them here!

These were from Jana:

Her I loved. (Robin Hood)

She turned me into a newt. (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I just blue myself. (Arrested Development)

Strange woment lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. (MPHG)

Shut up! I order you to shut up! Ordering? Who does he think he is? (MPHG)

So where'd you get the coconuts? (MPHG)

The coconut's tropical. This is a temperate zone. (MPHG)

Take a lap. (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)

Where were you when I was in high school? I was 8. (IASIP)

I will smash you into a jelly! (IASIP)

and sent by me:

Ola Nerdmigos, hahahaha. (The Big Bang Theory)

I think they shot Peckers of the Carribean here. (Weeds)

I made you a painting. It's called One-Armed Mermaid that's Part Unicorn with Bigfoot. (30 Rock)

Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman, champion of the Sun. You're a master of karate and friendship for everyone. Dayman! (It's Always Sunny)

We got Guitar Hero. Get your Slash wig out of the closet! (Some aren't quotes from anything, just COMIC GOLD.)

Marlee is really playing the deaf angle. (In reference to Marlee Matlin on Dancing with the Stars)

Dr. Spaceman (30 Rock)

Easter, the day Jesus rose from the dead, what should we do? How about eggs? Well, what does that have to do with Jesus? All right. We'll hide 'em. I don't follow your logic. Don't worry, there's a bunny. (Jim Gaffigan - Beyond the Pale)

Oh, well. It's raining shih-tzus out.

Take a lap. (IASIP)

Good times!

No comments: