Sunday, May 25, 2008

Text Messages

From Jana:

Who has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer? This guy. (The Office)

What do you mean, an African swallow or a European swallow? (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. (MPHG)

Uncle is crazy! He put a blooming flower into a glass bottle and it melted then shattered! (Samantha about Uncle Scott's fireworks display)

Tracy Jordan key to success: Dress every day like you are going to be murdered in those clothes.
(30 Rock)

For your height, your weight puts you into what we call the disgusting category. Crystal meth has been shown to be very effective. (30 Rock)

They would call me the overkill killer. (The Office)

4 the mare. (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)


From Alex:

That's the way Samantha rolls.

Ym moor ah ah. ("My room ha ha" backwards. Samantha had written that on her window, and one night while out making smores we noticed it and repeated it over and over till it turned into a Fiedler family saying)


By Me:

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. (Spock)

I should pitch a show where I just go about my day, except with a camera crew with me and I just judge people all day. We could call it the "I'm better than you" show.

Do you still snore? I'm trying to teach myself to sleep without snoring, so this nap is for training purposes.

I mean, your drunk husband trying to play poker could piss off real players!

By the way, you know who hates unicorns? Mark Walberg. (30 Rock)

You're savoring it? What, you think you're better than us? (30 Rock)

Maybe we'll hit up that barbeque place you puked at." "You'll have to be more specific." (30 Rock)

I even stopped to catch a snowflake with my tongue, but evidently that's some sort of signal in Chelsea. (30 Rock)

You used Ghostbusters for evil. (30 Rock)

"I wolfed my teamster sub for you." "Wait, is that a saying?" It is now. (30 Rock and me)

No comments: