Sunday, September 21, 2008

Text Messages

From Jana:

What a positive influence you are.

Good thing you do not own any guns.

God bless ya, Ted, you're reading my blog! (How I Met Your Mother)

How about ICU81MI for my license plate? (30 Rock)

I like when a woman has ambition. It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes. (30 Rock)

Superhills me. (The Soup)

Suck on that, stupid tattletale parents!

How long have you known the plaintiff? I haven't actually seen it, but I have seen the Firm, and I plan on renting The Pelican Brief. (Michael Scott - The Office)

For once I am not going to be Jan Brady. I am going to be Marcia. Oh, my nose! See, it's starting already! (30 Rock)

A drinking contest? What am I, twelve and at my boyfriend's frat party? (30 Rock)

FROM ME:

I don't know how, but you're going to get me a sandwich or I'm going to cut your face so bad you'll have a chin. You'll all have chins. (30 Rock)

You love Monday T.V.

That commercial where the lady cleans the kitchen with a piece of raw chicken grosses me out.

HIMYM is hysterical.

I know that message, and I know that tone. Every one of my sisters got that message junior year in high school. You're pregnant! (Dennis Duffy - 30 Rock)

Prenatal vitamins. Yeah, I know what prenatal means. Pre, before, natal, ruined. (30 Rock)

Hmm. I have already used the phrase, "No fighting on Mother's Day". Not a good sign.

The Bret Michaels Band is not coming here this summer.

Run, Hannah! (Endurance)

Quit having fun without us.

Why do you suppose a man would be ashamed of having a loofah? You know, I myself prefer to have my excess epithelial cells slough off naturally, but I don't condone those who seek to accelerate the process. (Big Bang Theory)

No comments: