Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random Stuff

~ I've never watched American Idol before this year, and I've only watched a little bit so far. One of the main reasons I don't like it is that I don't like it when the family is sitting there watching the singer, beyond proud, and then the singer gets cut or told he/she didn't do great, and then the family has to be so pissed. It's uncomfortable. And even thought it's usually Simon, he's usually right, but I think the family has built that person up so much for so long that they don't see it. I'm not sure if it's better to crush their dreams then and there or be nice and let them go on thinking they'll be a star.

~ Today I was getting ready to take Samantha to school and I said, Oh, is there anything in your backpack from yesterday that I need to see? She opens her backpack and looks through her folder and says, No, there's just this work of art. I thought that was so cute.

No comments: