Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still Can't Figure It Out

For some reason, one time when I was logging into this site to add a post to my blog, I entered my email address incorrectly. I added a space before and after the "@" sign. Before I figured it out, I had clicked the "Remember Me" button. Then I realized my mistake and went to correct it, deleting only ONE of the spaces, before clicking on the "Remember Me" button again. So now whenever I go to log on, no matter how many times I type in my correct address, sans SPACES, and then try the "Remember Me" again, it doesn't work. I have to choose one of the incorrect addresses (I usually pick the one with one space -- call me lazy) and delete a space. Then for good measure, I usually click "Remember Me" again, which doesn't work AGAIN. My sister told me where my passwords are hidden on my computer, which I never knew and admit would have been VERY handy in the past. As you can probably tell from the title of this post, I STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. But I'm very worried about myself, mentally, and the effect this will eventually have on my state of well-being. I really want to win.

No comments: