Friday, February 22, 2008

Thowed Up


Yesterday, Sam was sick all day. I got home around 2:00 and spent the rest of the day hanging out with her. She threw up maybe four more times. At one point, Eric had brought home Tylenol, which I wasn't going to give her, since she didn't have a fever. I gave it to her anyway, and for about 45 minutes, she felt great. She got out her diary, which I didn't know she had. She was writing about her experience being sick, and I told her it was the 20th. When we found out it was the 21st, she ripped this page out and gave it to me. She won't keep it around if there's a mistake on it. I absolutely wouldn't tell her that it was correct to say "threw up" instead of "thowed up", it's too cute. Plus, she doesn't make a lot of mistakes like that, so I have to hold on to it!

No comments: