Monday, March 10, 2008

Spike from that band Kiss

It took Samantha two or three tries before she learned it was "Slash" and not "Spike". Alex was the one at Applebee's on Saturday who said, "Oh, look, there's Kiss!" pointing to the picture of Kiss on the wall. "So?" I said. Then after seeing the look on her face, I knew what she was thinking. "Isn't Slash in that band?" "You are an absolute embarrassment to me." "Well, what band is it? I can't remember." "I just may have to pretend you are a stranger that accidentally sat at my table. Guns N Roses." " I knew that." But see, it's not like she was born and then didn't know, 13 years later, what band Slash was in. She plays medium level (I think) Guitar Hero. Hello. They've also had a couple of arguments over the correct guitar placement. Samantha prefers the rocker stance, while I think Alex must be thinking country crooner.

Also, this morning I mentioned again to Alex that she was an absolute embarrassment to me and that I was also embarrassed FOR HER, but I'm not allowed to post on my blog why. Let's just say it has to do with this and the correct way to wear them!

No comments: